Monday 5 July 2010

The Alps - The Plan

2 Weeks from now I'll be in Chamonix, the first day in 5/6 week epic Alpine holiday. I've got 2 weeks with Lewis first, which is going to serve as a bit of an acclimatization period for myself and then I'm meeting up with Stubbsy for just over 3 more weeks. We're starting off in Chamonix, and to be honest theres enough stuff to do on the Mont Blanc massif for the whole trip, but we may end up elsewhere due to bad weather or other reasons.

The Frendo Spur, Aiguille du Midi.

Theres a bit of a ticklist below, I say ticklist but its more just a list of routes that look interesting, and if I get a handful of them done I'll be super happy.

Dome de Miage Traverse
Table Couloir/Table Ridge, Aiguille du Tour
North Face, Tete Blanche
Cosmiqus Ridge, Aiguille du Midi
Midi - Plan Traverse
Forbes Arete, Aiguille du Chardonnet
North Face, Tour Ronde
Rochefort Arete and Dent d'Geant
Frendo Spur, Aiguille du Midi
Kuffner Ridge, Mont Maudit
Eperon du Cosmiques, South Face of the Midi
Chere Couloir, Tacul
North Ridge, Piz Badile (Maybe the Cassin???)
Liongrat - Hornli Traverse, Matterhorn (If we have time and get over that way)

Like I say, theres a lot of routes on that list above, if we come back with a third of them done I think I'll satisfied! If I get near a computer when I'm over there I'll try to blog a little but we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment